Monday, March 4, 2013

Oregon Culinary Institute



Today, my Food Ethics class got to enjoy a free lunch in the dining room at our school; Oregon Culinary Institute. It is always such a wonderful experience when I get to dine here.

The food is always top quality and delicious. The price is extremely reasonable as well, for those of you who would like to try it out.

They have 2 services, Monday- Friday. 
Lunch is 12:00 P.M. 3 courses for $9
Dinner is 7:00 P.M. 4 courses for $18

You seriously cannot beat those prices and the quality of food you are served. 


My second course- Sausage & Pepper sandwich, side of pesto pasta

Sorry again that I forget to take a picture of my first course! I had the Young Romaine Caesar Salad. It was so good! Spheres of Romaine lettuce with house made croutons, Parmesan cheese and the amazing acidic creamy Caesar dressing.

My second course (pictured above) Sausage sandwich with marinated and grilled onions & peppers (absolutely delicious) and melted mozzarella on top. The pesto pasta was great. Delicious basil pesto, spinach, sun dried tomatoes and olives. I loved it.


Cheesecake with a berry coulis 

For third course, I chose the cheesecake! It is different every day. Today was just the plain NY style cheesecake with a delicious berry coulis. 

I ate every single bite of my meal today. I am one happy girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment